PokeAcell is an early stage biotech company with a proprietary technology for personalized T-cell therapy preparing for phase I clinical study. We are an experienced team of scientific and business leaders, founding PokeAcell with the vision to provide curative treatment to late-stage cancer patients, where no treatment is available today. Our T cell therapy hold the promise of curative treatment in melanoma, merkel cell carcinoma and high mutational burden tumors targeting neo antigens.
We are seeking a lab-based creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly experienced scientist with a proven background in development of new immune- and biochemical assays.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and execute new characterization, release and stability assays
- Establish analytical development/QC labs within PokeAcell
- Transfer functional assay to a QC environment, internal or with external partners
- Execute experimental plans, analyse experimental data and maintain experimental results in relevant databases
- Prepare, review and complete study reports and protocols/SOPs
- In addition, you will shape PokeAcell together with us, to establish a professional and cutting-edge cell therapy company. The job is located in Copenhagen.
You hold a PhD or MSc degree in Biochemistry or Bioanalytical chemistry and have at least 7 to 10 years of experience with immune- and biochemical assay development, qualification and validation in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Excellent lab-based scientist
- Possession of a deep technical expertise and hands-on knowledge in a range of in vitro skills that can be applied to cancer immunology research such as e.g:
- Common bioassay platforms (i.e. ELISA, MSD, spectroscopy-based bioassays) and additional relevant cutting-edge technologies
- Biochemical assays such as HPLC/UPLC, light scattering, protein quantification etc.
- Tissue culture techniques for cell-based immunoassays, experience in working with human immune cells, and ex vivo immunobiology techniques including multiparameter flow cytometry (including intracellular cytokine or multicolor cell surface staining)
- Ability to trouble-shoot for assay optimization, characterization and validation
- Ability to write and oversee protocol development
- Data processing, statistical analysis and interpretation skills
- Understanding and enthusiasm for tumor immunology and cancer therapies
Additional experience of value:
- Experienced in the use of DOE statistical tools
- Working in a QC setting, including writing procedures and development reports
- Support technology transfer of optimized QC assays to cGMP-compliant analytical facilities within the company or to CDMOs
- Knowledge within regulatory requirements of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
We offer you to become part of a fun and professional team, shaping the future of PokeAcell and creating curative treatment to cancer patients. Give us a call to discuss more if your heart is beating faster than usual and you are ready for a new endeavor.
Reach out to Chief Technology Officer, Thomas Sandal at +45 22942918 or TS@pokeacell.com. We prefer applications before March 31st.
Only applications from applicants already eligible to work in Denmark will be considered. Please apply via the button “Apply online” below.
Read more at www.pokeacell.com.